Candida Diet Recipes Link-Up #1
(December 1 – December 5)
Welcome to Yeast Free Living’s very first Candida Diet Recipes Link-Up. I am super excited to be hosting this link-up and look forward to creating a candida diet community through this link-up. Let the recipe sharing begin.
What Can You Share?
Recipes, recipes and more recipes. Since candida diet friendly recipes are what people are in need of let’s keep the focus on recipes. Please share any recipe that follows fundamental candida guidelines. There are a lot of different candida diet guidelines out there. Whole Approach has done a great job developing comprehensive candida diet guidelines that encompass the widest variety of foods. If you are not sure if your recipe is candida diet friendly, I suggest that you refer to these guidelines.
- Recipes should be candida diet friendly (see candida diet guidelines)
- Submit link(s) to the specific post(s) that you are sharing and not your homepage
- Provide a link to the Candida Diet Recipes Link-Up somewhere in the post that you are submitting
- Leave a comment to introduce yourself and tell us what you are sharing for the week (this is optional, as I know some people are shy)
- Current and archived recipe posts are welcome
- No more than 2 submissions weekly
- Submissions that don’t follow these guidelines will be respectfully removed
- Have fun! Share recipes, try new recipes, comment and visit other sites. Let’s build a real community here. I believe we are stronger together.
I will share some of the submissions every week on Yeast Free Living’s social media pages. By submitting your link you are giving me permission to post your submitted image(s) on Yeast Free Living’s Facebook or Google+ page and Instagram feed.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.