So many recipes and not enough time. We need more recipes! This is something that I hear often but finding simple, tasty and well tested candida diet friendly recipes can be a challenge. It usually takes me several attempts at a recipe before it is worthy of sharing. It is a slow process and I have so many recipes that I plan on testing from other blogs and sites but can’t seem to get around to it fast enough. It is with this challenge in mind that I am starting a weekly Candida Diet Recipes Link-Up. It is my hope that others will share their healthy recipes that are compatible with the candida diet. I will be hosting this link-up every Sunday. The first link-up will be open for submissions on Sunday, December 1, 2013. The link-up will remain open through Thursday. Each week I will highlight the most popular submission and some of my favorite recipes from the previous week’s link-up.
What Can You Share?
Recipes, recipes and more recipes. Since candida diet friendly recipes are what people are in need of let’s keep the focus on recipes. Please share any recipe that follows fundamental candida guidelines. There are a lot of different candida diet guidelines out there. Whole Approach has done a great job developing comprehensive candida diet guidelines that encompass the widest variety of foods. If you are not sure if your recipe is candida diet friendly, I suggest that you refer to these guidelines.
- Recipes should be candida diet friendly (see candida diet guidelines)
- Submit link(s) to the specific post(s) that you are sharing and not your homepage
- Provide a link to the Candida Diet Recipes Link-Up somewhere in the post that you are submitting
- Leave a comment to introduce yourself and tell us what you are sharing for the week (this is optional, as I know some people are shy)
- Current and archived recipe posts are welcome
- No more than 2 submissions weekly
- Submissions that don’t follow these guidelines will be respectfully removed
- Have fun! Share recipes, try new recipes, comment and visit other sites. Let’s build a real community here. I believe we are stronger together.
I will share some of the submissions every week on Yeast Free Living’s social media pages. By submitting your link you are giving me permission to post your submitted image(s) on Yeast Free Living’s Facebook or Google+ page and Instagram feed.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.